Demographic Doooooom

This too shall pass.
noddy

Demographic Doooooom

Post by noddy »

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fas ... opulations

Japan is losing its way, Romania and the rest of eastern europe are out performing it.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Re: Demographic Doooooom

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:59 am https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fas ... opulations

Japan is losing its way, Romania and the rest of eastern europe are out performing it.
More Libensraum is good actually.

More posts from YMix's people and less from Colonel Sun's people does not bode well for OTNOT... there goes the virtual neighborhood.
YMix

Post by YMix »

All I see in that article is that, by 2050, we'll still be in a position to invade most of our neighbors. We have 30 years to warlord up.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

i have full faith in your ability to form a cult of personality and grow a funny mustache or haircut.

an all girl team of body guard assassins is a must for credability.

the decadant lifestyle of exotic foods, party drugs and hookers will shorten your lifespan but remember its all for greater romania.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

noddy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 am i have full faith in your ability to form a cult of personality and grow a funny mustache or haircut.

the decadant lifestyle of exotic foods, party drugs and hookers will shorten your lifespan but remember its all for greater romania.
Make that Gaia worship, veganism and gender fluidity and you got a deal....'>......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ate-change

http://www.vhemt.org/

SmLDxiI_dgs
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

im sure dear leader ymix will be magnanimous with all his gender fluids.

it is however going to be very difficult to threaten people with "you will wish you had never been born" when they already do so.

tricky stuff this veganism.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:59 am https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fas ... opulations

It's not clear to me that a lower population in and of itself is a major problem.

I think the big problem is a lower number of people of working age having to support an ever growing population of seniors.
Along with the demands the seniors place on the nation's resources.

images.populationpyramid.net.1960.png
images.populationpyramid.net.1960.png (47.27 KiB) Viewed 629 times
images.populationpyramid.net.2019.png
images.populationpyramid.net.2019.png (48.62 KiB) Viewed 629 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

yeh, im not the in demographics are destiny group at all, but it is a recurring theme in the spenglerverse and the article was about romania and japan so that was that :)

most countries could do with a little less population pressure - it might lower the living standards of the corporates and governments which skim the cream off the top, but the rest of society would get much better housing and food.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:45 amMake that Gaia worship, veganism and gender fluidity and you got a deal....'>......
I'm okay with gender fluids and invading other countries, but I draw the line at foisting veganism on people. That's just inhuman.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 am i have full faith in your ability to form a cult of personality and grow a funny mustache or haircut.

The things I do for the greater good...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:45 am

Make that Gaia worship, veganism and gender fluidity and you got a deal....'>......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ate-change

http://www.vhemt.org/

SmLDxiI_dgs
I agree! Some people's existence is pointless and they never should have been born. Unfortunately, there are laws against putting them out of their misery! Where is society's compassion when it is needed?

Should be some sort of social justice reward incentive for easing another's suffering and reducing the carbon footprint of society.

We need to teach these people how to solve their own problems.

Not necessarily talking about YMix.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 am

The things I do for the greater good...
you'll be sorry once your tribe becomes significant enough to be influential.... or even noticeable for that matter!

take a tip from me, noddy, Bigfoot and Howie, Don't do it! Life is better when you are anonymous and irrelevant! You've seen t a lifetime honing the skill of being Insignificant! Stick with it!

Specially when it comes to gender fluids. Untracible is better.......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the way covid is going in India, they will have the least eldery people of any country.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

This is good news for young people in the global south hungry for a better life. They can claim it is their manifest destiny to settle Europe, injecting vitality into aging societies. The transition won't be easy but it really depends on the Europeans to manage this gracefully. My recommendation to poorer Central and Eastern European nations would be to make English a second, official language and figure out a way (no easy feat, admittedly) to banish the Church from public life. If only they were wise enough to understand that such a dual-language society would actually provide a mechanism for their own indigenous culture to diffuse out to the broader world, thereby strengthening it.

Alas, the reality is likely to be more depressing: they will remain Europe's "Deep South", slowly rot, and eventually be forcibly displaced.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of DOOOOOM!!!!1!!.......

"It dawned on me one day that most of the scare stories in the media today are based on things that are either invisible, like CO2 and radiation, or very remote, like polar bears and coral reefs. Thus, the average person cannot observe and verify the truth of these claims for themselves. They must rely on activists, the media, politicians, and scientists - all of whom have a huge financial and/or political interest in the subject - to tell them the truth. This is my effort, after 50 years as a scientist and environmental activist, to expose the misinformation and outright lies used to scare us and our children about the future of the Earth. Direct observation is the very basis of science. Without verified observation it is not possible to know the truth. That is the sharp focus of this book."
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:38 pm Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of DOOOOOM!!!!1!!.......

"It dawned on me one day that most of the scare stories in the media today are based on things that are either invisible, like CO2 and radiation, or very remote, like polar bears and coral reefs. Thus, the average person cannot observe and verify the truth of these claims for themselves. They must rely on activists, the media, politicians, and scientists - all of whom have a huge financial and/or political interest in the subject - to tell them the truth. This is my effort, after 50 years as a scientist and environmental activist, to expose the misinformation and outright lies used to scare us and our children about the future of the Earth. Direct observation is the very basis of science. Without verified observation it is not possible to know the truth. That is the sharp focus of this book."
yep! Very much a primal fear, like fear of the dark. That was obvious to a lot of us during the Three Mile Island accident.

Young Climate Change fanatics still haven't realized how they are being duped.

Idiots are very useful indeed.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the apartment bound, steralised and sheltered, watching doooom documentaries and shitty melodramas (which become their life experiences) , all while slightly depressed at the lack of life in their life types are the majority in most of our societies now.

we are going to get their anxieties as law, garunteed.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

On the plus side, the first tribe to self-extinct will forever be heralded as the one tribe that really "got it" and solved Climate Change.

"Everybody loves a martyr, but no one wants to be one!" (tm)
noddy

Post by noddy »

Lb-EJEWRxlM
ultracrepidarian