Now the right time for a 3rd party in US

Heracleum Persicum

Now the right time for a 3rd party in US

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Am sure a big segment of American public does not agree with all said neither in Democratic party nor by Republicans

Those voters were called "undecided" .. once they were "Reagan democrats" and once "Obama Republicans"

Now, US in a fierce cultural division .. a medicator with "king making" power needed now

I think it becoming clear that a 3rd party is now urgent

I think Mitt Romney best candidate to start 3rd party, for many reason

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

noddy

Re: Now the right time for a 3rd party in US

Post by noddy »

no need for another centrist party, the democrats seem to own that space already - this is Biden, who neither side likes and isnt strong enough to own his stance.

the real battle going on right now is the trump right wing versus the woke left wing - i doubt romney has the strength of charisma to moderate that.

seems america is slowly coming to a head now on the issues you cant compromise on.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:56 pm .

Am sure a big segment of American public does not agree with all said neither in Democratic party nor by Republicans

Those voters were called "undecided" .. once they were "Reagan democrats" and once "Obama Republicans"

Now, US in a fierce cultural division .. a medicator with "king making" power needed now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one HP!! Thanks I needed a good laugh !
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

OK , Doc , but , you agree now a 3rd party urgently needed ?

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:14 am
Doc wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:39 am

:D

OK , Doc , but , you agree now a 3rd party urgently needed ?

It is Saturday night isn't it? We definitely needs more parties. OR maybe just the mother of all parties.

But what we really need is politicians that represent their constituents, rather than globalist corporatism. Those a holes will crash any party that comes along.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3rd parties are worthless unless you have run off voting.

Every country should have run off voting.

If so, Trudeau would be gone, etc
Censorship isn't necessary