COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hmm. Looks like someone isn't following the science. Much like the Nazis that came before these ones.

Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hmmm. Not sure what to make of this.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 layers of government

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Australian nazis still nazying

noddy

Post by noddy »

2 month old pictures of some dickheads doing a blockade of main streets in canberra.

misrepresented as being arrested for protesting by the retard news

dont lie to me and say you would be allowed to block the main streets of any city in the world for days on end without consequences.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:32 am The legacy of the HItler of Australia, and all his nazi supporters. They've earned a place in Hell.

going to be real interesting to see what happens to this muppet in the next election.

most states in australia id be confident he was going to get destroyed, but victoria im not so sure.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

NIH deleted virus info from Wuhan lab, after oversight board ruled not to.

At 7:27
[youtube]https://youtu.be/HEvgPoK7h_k?t=447[/youtube]

HEvgPoK7h_k
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 layers of government.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Follow the science or follow the campaign donations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLZ9YDjCSg

hDLZ9YDjCSg
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Uninjected uninfected. My blood is pure.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Public Health Measures.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Public Health Measures

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Public Health Measures

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 Layers of government.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 levels of government + elite managerial class = Democrat superspreader.

Plato's cave

Doc

Post by Doc »

I just watched the first episode on the NHK comedy "How to be likeable in a crisis"

It seems like it loses something in the dubbing But it seems pretty good and spot on in it criticism of modern scientific research. At least if was set in the US

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/onde ... =tvEpisode
How to be Likable in a Crisis

Kanzaki Makoto's likability helped him glide through life until he gets caught up in a web of corruption at his PR job at a university. This black comedy is a microcosm of modern Japan.
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1258972.shtml

‘Dynamic zero-COVID policy’ the only way out of current complex situation
Experts say the Omicron strain might be 10 times harder to contain than Delta. It means that to safeguard life and health, more efforts must be made. Previously, when dealing with the spread of Omicron, South China's Guangdong Province, East China's Shandong Province, North China's Hebei Province, as well as Jilin and other regions have taken strict prevention and control measures, such as quarantine, management, lockdown, and screening, which have led the situation to a positive trend. Practice has repeatedly shown that the key to winning the battle against the epidemic is to adhere to the general dynamic zero-COVID policy without hesitation and unswervingly implement the guidance to cope with the ravaging virus.
It is worth noting that some specious voices have come out at the critical juncture when China's epidemic prevention and control is facing difficulties. They advocated that "the Omicron is a big flu" and that countries such as the US and the UK are "successfully coexisting with the virus." In public opinion, they have tried to create a "prosperous scene" that Western countries have completely gotten rid of the interference of the epidemic, and they even regarded this as a victory of the West's "herd immunity." But these arguments are utterly groundless, morally and scientifically.
As a matter of fact, "coexisting with the virus" in countries like the UK and the US is nothing but a passive "lying flat" in preventing and controlling the epidemic. The so-called herd immunity essentially means to drive out a large number of the vulnerable people with low immunity. This is a cruel social Darwinism. In contrast, China has protected the elderly and the patients with underlying medical conditions, which is very remarkable.
I can only hope my country follows the enlightened path of the great wisdoms of the east.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:30 am https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1258972.shtml

‘Dynamic zero-COVID policy’ the only way out of current complex situation
Experts say the Omicron strain might be 10 times harder to contain than Delta. It means that to safeguard life and health, more efforts must be made. Previously, when dealing with the spread of Omicron, South China's Guangdong Province, East China's Shandong Province, North China's Hebei Province, as well as Jilin and other regions have taken strict prevention and control measures, such as quarantine, management, lockdown, and screening, which have led the situation to a positive trend. Practice has repeatedly shown that the key to winning the battle against the epidemic is to adhere to the general dynamic zero-COVID policy without hesitation and unswervingly implement the guidance to cope with the ravaging virus.
It is worth noting that some specious voices have come out at the critical juncture when China's epidemic prevention and control is facing difficulties. They advocated that "the Omicron is a big flu" and that countries such as the US and the UK are "successfully coexisting with the virus." In public opinion, they have tried to create a "prosperous scene" that Western countries have completely gotten rid of the interference of the epidemic, and they even regarded this as a victory of the West's "herd immunity." But these arguments are utterly groundless, morally and scientifically.
As a matter of fact, "coexisting with the virus" in countries like the UK and the US is nothing but a passive "lying flat" in preventing and controlling the epidemic. The so-called herd immunity essentially means to drive out a large number of the vulnerable people with low immunity. This is a cruel social Darwinism. In contrast, China has protected the elderly and the patients with underlying medical conditions, which is very remarkable.
I can only hope my country follows the enlightened path of the great wisdoms of the east.
Do you have any links to the history of the dynamic Zero-Spanish flu policies of the past?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_GceABM_bo

r_GceABM_bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWZ1c9Ovswc

GWZ1c9Ovswc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOTh6jiRNxU
NOTh6jiRNxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aztAae0One4

aztAae0One4
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The CCP zero-covid approach speaks of China's xenophobia and even of racism (the new woke tm). Omicron, variants included, has proven to be very contagious but causing equally less severe illness. CCP in denial of the facts and giving it an anti-western spin is just childish but also the usual.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:23 pm The CCP zero-covid approach speaks of China's xenophobia and even of racism (the new woke tm). Omicron, variants included, has proven to be very contagious but causing equally less severe illness. CCP in denial of the facts and giving it an anti-western spin is just childish but also the usual.
Not solely about the CCP zero covid policies but the opening makes a point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO6ffYNO0Aw

FO6ffYNO0Aw
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Another Democrat super spreader event. Mandates for thee and not for me.

Current count is 64 including NYC mandating mayor

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 layers of government is officially 2 years behind science/reality.

I'm amazed anyone thought a government could control a virus.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The hardest part about 2 weeks to flatten the curve is the first 2 years
Doc

Post by Doc »

Does anyone realize that food indirectly causes COVID? It causes over population and creates a useless people class, In the past the solution would be to put them in concentration camps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gv8oX4aOr8

8gv8oX4aOr8

But Good News !!! The World Economic Forum has a new final solution !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gv8oX4aOr8

8gv8oX4aOr8

Who can't say MOOOOO to that !!!

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Pfizer injuries openly discussed on AUS "ESPN". May the Nazis get what they deserve.

Crimes against humanity