Israel

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Sending in the Killer Klowns Like KUNTar.......

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

planctom wrote:.

.. after reading some posts in this thread I was almost convinced that all racists , murders and war criminals were Israelis. ;)

Autopsy shows Palestinian prisoner died from torture, says PA chief pathologist

The Palestinian prisoner who died in Megiddo Prison on Saturday did not expire from a heart attack, as Israeli officials previously claimed, but from torture, says a Palestinian doctor who was present for the autopsy performed by an Israeli doctor Sunday.

Saber Aloul, chief pathologist of the Palestinian Authority, who attended the autopsy in Israel, said marks on Arafat Jaradat's body showed he had been tortured during his interrogation.

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Demonstrably False...

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:http://www.haaretz.co.il/news/law/1.1936928

I can't read Hebrew but somebody here might be able to. According to David Sheen a number of Israelis started beating this Palestinian street sweeper, and when they asked by he was attacking him they said "because you're an Arab."

Arabic article on the same story, via Ali Abunimah
http://www.arabs48.com/?mod=articles&ID=98079

In racist apartheid Israel Israelis reserve the right to attack Arabs any time, any place, for any reason, with impunity.
Thank You very Much for your post, Ibs...
Israelis reserve the right to attack Arabs any time, any place, for any reason, with impunity
Wrong.

Demonstrably false.

From your link.......

Translated by Google.........
Shortly after the incident Jerusalem District Attorney's Office filed charges against nine involved in the assault.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel Thread

" My Uncle Napoleon "

That was the best TV serial ever, best of the best : The most beloved Iranian novel of the twentieth century

But Xargol decided to take on the manuscript, and Mr. Nadav's bet paid off. "My Uncle Napoleon," first published last summer, was one of the publishing house’s most successful books in 2012, and is already in its second edition.

folks, please read it .. shows Iranian psyche and helps understand why West does not get any traction in Iran

planctom

Post by planctom »

Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote: after reading some posts in this thread I was almost convinced that all racists , murders andwar criminals were Israelis. ;) .
So what are you convinced of now? The narrative for pro-Israeli and anti-Arab propagandists has been that Israel is morally superior to the people it systematically oppresses, thus justifying its violence against them. Now we see that the Israeli (conscript) military is riddled with overt racists and those advocating murder of civilians, and we know for a fact that substantial numbers of civilians are killed by the IDF.

So if the response is "there are Palestinian terrorists, ya know!" then I have to ask what conclusion one is supposed to draw from this. That Israelis are just as bad as Palestinians? That there is no difference between them? I'm not opposed the that judgment since it would logically preclude the US government from financially subsidizing and providing political cover for the Israeli racist apartheid regime, and its criminal occupation of Palestine.

Supporting the Israeli government and military is, at this point, morally identical to supporting the South African government prior to 1994.
Ibrahim, I don´t believe that Israeleis are morally superior to palestines and Arabs in general; I do not approve the settlements and obviously I´m not blind to the opression of palestines.
What I don´t believe is the ideia that all bad guys are in Israel and that Palestines are the good guys.
There are racists, killers, war criminals on both sides; the thing is that Israel is the top dog now so Palestines are suffering the consequences.
If Hamas had the upper hand, I believe there would be no Israelis anymore ; not only israeleis but also political adversaries like Fatah.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

planctom wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote: after reading some posts in this thread I was almost convinced that all racists , murders andwar criminals were Israelis. ;) .
So what are you convinced of now? The narrative for pro-Israeli and anti-Arab propagandists has been that Israel is morally superior to the people it systematically oppresses, thus justifying its violence against them. Now we see that the Israeli (conscript) military is riddled with overt racists and those advocating murder of civilians, and we know for a fact that substantial numbers of civilians are killed by the IDF.

So if the response is "there are Palestinian terrorists, ya know!" then I have to ask what conclusion one is supposed to draw from this. That Israelis are just as bad as Palestinians? That there is no difference between them? I'm not opposed the that judgment since it would logically preclude the US government from financially subsidizing and providing political cover for the Israeli racist apartheid regime, and its criminal occupation of Palestine.

Supporting the Israeli government and military is, at this point, morally identical to supporting the South African government prior to 1994.
Ibrahim, I don´t believe that Israeleis are morally superior to palestines and Arabs in general; I do not approve the settlements and obviously I´m not blind to the opression of palestines.
What I don´t believe is the ideia that all bad guys are in Israel and that Palestines are the good guys.
There are racists, killers, war criminals on both sides; the thing is that Israel is the top dog now so Palestines are suffering the consequences.
If Hamas had the upper hand, I believe there would be no Israelis anymore ; not only israeleis but also political adversaries like Fatah.

So then if there are no good guys, it makes no sense to support one side financially, politically, and militarily in their occupation of the other.
monster_gardener

Choosing between Non Perfect Chaos Monkey Bands.......

Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

So then if there are no good guys, it makes no sense to support one side financially, politically, and militarily in their occupation of the other.
Thank you very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
There are no PERFECT guys or gals..........

But usually one side is at least less bad in one way or another........

And there are often other considerations........

Lots of examples.......

Not going to pick the obvious Near Mid Twentieth Century European One..... ;)

Let's try...............

Meso-America.......... 1500s.........

Tlaxcala Republic.....

Under continual attack by a Empire of militaristic religious fanatics who take drugs and often go war to get victims for sacrifices who have their hearts torn out alive or worse...... raped to death & flayed...... etc....... Said Empire is culturally and genetically similar to the Tlaxcalans but is their deadly enemy........

Tlaxcala makes contact with another new to them militaristic Empire of religious fanatics who booze it up and frequently burn victims to death if they deviate from the dogma of thier G_d :roll: ...... The New Boyz are rather different culturally and genetically from the Tlaxcalans......

Tlaxcala wisely did not stay neutral........ Would have lost no matter who won....... Nobody would have owed them anything....

They picked the New Boyz........ Cut a good deal with them........ Got New Boy New Tech*....... No Taxes or Tribute...... Got to keep a good bit of their culture and their names even though they eventually adopted the New Boyz G_D........

The surprising thing is that the New Boyz kept the deal....

Rather unusual for Chaos Monkeys.......

But the Tlaxcalans benefited for centuries........ Their nation still exists as the smallest state of Mexico...

BTW the New Boyz were Cortez and his Conquistadors..

*Firearms and Horses........
Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol:

False flag operations .. Zionist doing all those terrorist attack

:)

Heracleum Persicum

Héctor Marcos Timerman Jewish Foreign minister of Argentina, hinting strongly Iran was not involved in Argentinian terrorist attack against Jewish center

It was a false flag operation, one of many

Heracleum Persicum

Gene study settles debate over origin of European Jews

The results were consistent in depicting a Caucasus ancestry for all European Jews.
The analysis showed a tight genetic relationship between European Jews and Caucasus populations and pinpointed the biogeographic origin of the European Jews to the south of Khazaria, 560 kilometers from Samandar –Khazaria's capital city.
Further analyses yielded a complex multi-ethnical ancestry with a slightly dominant Caucasus -Near Eastern, large South European and Middle Eastern ancestries, and a minor Eastern European contribution.

The results were consistent in depicting a Caucasus ancestry for all European Jews. The analysis showed a tight genetic relationship between European Jews and Caucasus populations and pinpointed the biogeographic origin of the European Jews to the south of Khazaria, 560 kilometers from Samandar –Khazaria's capital city. Further analyses yielded a complex multi-ethnical ancestry with a slightly dominant Caucasus -Near Eastern, large South European and Middle Eastern ancestries, and a minor Eastern European contribution.

Highly doubt G_D would chose "Daghestani and Chechnian and Khazari" to enlighten the GOYS :lol:

what a disaster

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Not really. It often makes sense to support bad guys against worse guys - and of course there are numerous political, financial and military reasons for doing so too.
Heracleum Persicum

Saturday Night Live - C-Span Chuck Hagel Hearings

Republican senators fight over who is the most pro-Israel :lol: :lol:

gynby-0kkTg

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Sparky wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Not really. It often makes sense to support bad guys against worse guys
Right. This is why %90 of the countries in the world support Palestine rather than Israel.

- and of course there are numerous political, financial and military reasons for doing so too.
Well now you are on to something. There is no real military benefit, and the "J Street lobby" actually has less money to throw around than Saudi princelings, but the average US voter seems like like Israel for some reason, so American politicians will continue to pander to that as long as its fashionable.
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

planctom wrote:If Hamas had the upper hand, I believe there would be no Israelis anymore ; not only israeleis but also political adversaries like Fatah.
Kinda ironic when you realize that Hamas came into prominence by Israeli, and Ikhwani (brotherhood), support to diminish the PLO's popularity and split the support.

Now the Ikhwan are doing Israel's bidding by flooding even more tunnels than Mubarak has. Actually, if I remember correctly, Mursi has flooded more tunnels in the last few weeks than Mubarak did in the last few years. But that could also be because many of Mubarak's cronies were making a killing off the tunnels. Could be the prelude to another 'incursion' into the strip.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
monster_gardener

Imagine Arab/Muslim Nations without Oil..........

Ibrahim wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
planctom wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Not really. It often makes sense to support bad guys against worse guys
Right. This is why %90 of the countries in the world support Palestine rather than Israel.

- and of course there are numerous political, financial and military reasons for doing so too.
Well now you are on to something. There is no real military benefit, and the "J Street lobby" actually has less money to throw around than Saudi princelings, but the average US voter seems like like Israel for some reason, so American politicians will continue to pander to that as long as its fashionable.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.

And Thank You VERY VERY MUCH again for your endorsement of Nukes for Israel in the North Korea thread.......

Original......

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28&start=25#p48540

My Thanks to you quoting your post......

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28&start=25#p48542
Ibrahim wrote:
Sparky wrote:Not really. It often makes sense to support bad guys against worse guys
Right. This is why %90 of the countries in the world support Palestine rather than Israel

Hmmmnnn....

I suspect it boils down to Oil..........

IMVHO, if there were no oil in Arab/Muslim world, the Infidel World wouldn't give a damn about many/most Muslim nations or view them as annoyances or worse: Pests & Threats...

Sort of like the Uz view of Afghanistan post Soviet withdrawal and pre4 911........... And hopefully someday soon with a more vigilance and Milo ;) for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner...

Or the period after young pipsqueak America/Uz kicked the Barbary Pirates' Butts and showed the Major European Powers that had been paying protection money to these Islamic Slimeball Slavers that these religious fanatic land and sea pirates were better paid with lead bullets than gold and silver coins.... 8-)

O Happy Day! :D

Otherwise I rather doubt that non Islamics really think that HAMAS amateur Protologists who Ram Heated Pipes up the Rear Ends of their enemies and Palis Pervert Perps like Samir Kuntar who smash out the brains of a 4 year old girl with a rifle butt :evil: are better than Israelis as a whole or even young punk Israeli conscripts with vulgar T-Shirts. :roll: *

Even Pali FATAH types agree that the Israelis are better as it was to Israel they fled from the HAMAS Heated Pipe Proctologists...... :twisted: :lol:
Voting in favor of Israel with their feet.........
There is no real military benefit,
Actually there is.........

Israel is a choke point between the West and East wings of the late unlamented Islamic Kali-Fate Empire/Hegemony/Land and Sea Pirate Lands.....

Given that Islamics tend to suffer from a very bad case of IrrenDental Disease ;) , it is an annoyance worse than a BAD toothache :lol: that Infidel Israel occupies land once held by Islamics..........

This causes them to waste much of their military power against Israel instead of doing things like trying to conquer other Infidel lands....

Not that they aren't trying other forms of insidious infiltration...

*Though some Socialists/Liberal Progressives prefer Palis as Palis/Islamics are the current Socialist/Liberal Progressive pets since the Israelis are no longer as socialist as they once were with the Kibbutzim and especially since Uz backs the Israelis and Uz is the official enemy of International Socialists....

Uz beat the Russian Socialist Bears and corrupted the Chinese Socialist Dragons beloved of Socialist/Liberal Progressives.
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Ethiopian women were given Depo-Provera shots to prevent pregnancy – often against their will and without being informed of potential side effects – in what was a deliberate effort to reduce births in the Ethiopian immigrant community

Health Ministry director-general Prof. Roni Gamzu indicated there may indeed have been some kind of policy to this effect, when he instructed the four health maintenance organizations to stop administering Depo-Provera injections as a matter of course. The ministry and other state agencies had previously denied knowledge or responsibility for the practice.

[..]

“They told us that we don’t have to have many births,” said one of the women. “They said who ever gives birth a lot suffers in life … that it would be difficult for us economically. So we took the shot. We got it every three months. We didn’t want it. We refused and objected. We said we didn’t want to.”

“An entire community has been shocked to discover that they encouraged many women to take the Depo-Provera shot without knowing the possible harsh health ramifications,” Tamanu-Shata told Haaretz. Tamanu-Shata, a longtime community activist, also advocated for the community in 2006 when it was revealed that Ethiopian blood donations were being discarded . .

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Hans Bulvai wrote:
planctom wrote:If Hamas had the upper hand, I believe there would be no Israelis anymore ; not only israeleis but also political adversaries like Fatah.
Kinda ironic when you realize that Hamas came into prominence by Israeli, and Ikhwani (brotherhood), support to diminish the PLO's popularity and split the support.

Of course that half the parties in the Likud-led coalition would exterminate every Palestinian if given the opportunity, and several are on record to that effect. Not to mention the IDF soldiers mentioned previously.

Any claims of moral Israeli moral superiority are necessarily based on either ignorance or intellectual dishonesty, and this is why almost no nations support Israel any longer. Internationally they rely entirely on Zionists among the Jewish diaspora (understandably), and far-right rustics of counties like the US, Canada, and Australia.

If we look back at the old Spengler forum most of the vocal Israeli supporters were ardent racists. The only poster I've ever seen who was supportive of Israel but not also marred by some other horrible character defect was HAL9000.
monster_gardener

Islamic Birth Control vs Israeli Birth Control.......

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Ethiopian women were given Depo-Provera shots to prevent pregnancy – often against their will and without being informed of potential side effects – in what was a deliberate effort to reduce births in the Ethiopian immigrant community

Health Ministry director-general Prof. Roni Gamzu indicated there may indeed have been some kind of policy to this effect, when he instructed the four health maintenance organizations to stop administering Depo-Provera injections as a matter of course. The ministry and other state agencies had previously denied knowledge or responsibility for the practice.

[..]

“They told us that we don’t have to have many births,” said one of the women. “They said who ever gives birth a lot suffers in life … that it would be difficult for us economically. So we took the shot. We got it every three months. We didn’t want it. We refused and objected. We said we didn’t want to.”

“An entire community has been shocked to discover that they encouraged many women to take the Depo-Provera shot without knowing the possible harsh health ramifications,” Tamanu-Shata told Haaretz. Tamanu-Shata, a longtime community activist, also advocated for the community in 2006 when it was revealed that Ethiopian blood donations were being discarded . .

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

Believe this story has been dealt with before..........

But why not....... ;)

Gives me a chance to talk about one of my favorite Bible/TANAKH stories.......

When G_d punished Moses' Big Brown ;) sister Miriam for hassling him about his new Black wife by turning Miriam white......

Held up the whole Israelite host for a week.......

Bet Miriam heard some snide comments about that.......

Perhaps the appropriate punishment for those involved in this would be opposite sex hormone treatments........ ;) :twisted:

In addition to monetary damages.......

Dismissal.........

And maybe some jail time........

Nuff' said about that..........

Now let's talk about the traditional Islamic Culture birth control method for many of their slaves........*

Castration for the men..........

Recalling a story from the Arabian Nights..........

About 3 eunuchs.........

What would be the appropriate punishment for Muslim slave masters who did that........ ;) :twisted:

And to this day, too often honor killing for the women.......

Still happens in Jordan

Germany........

Other places.........

Even in Canadian canals........ :roll:

Recalling the Arabian Nights........

Where the honor killing was preventative :twisted: & prophylactic :evil:

What would be the appropriate punishment for Muslim Honor Killing Murderers.......

I think that the same punishment aapropriate for castrators might be even more effective than capital punishment.......

As it might remove honor as well as manhood.......

Especially if they are given LWOP and put in the general population of a prison........

With female hormone treatments.......... :twisted:

Might be a little harder to design something appropriate for Muderous Muslim Mothers like the bitch creep involved with her husband and son in the Canadian Canal drownings..........

But I'm sure it could be done........ ;) :twisted:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/01 ... -killings/

Standard Disclaimer: Not all Muslims do this sort of villainy..... But too many do..............
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Islamic Birth Control vs Israeli Birth Control.......

monster_gardener wrote:

[..]

But why not....... ;)

When G_d punished Moses' Big Brown ;) sister Miriam for hassling him about his new Black wife by turning Miriam white......

Perhaps the appropriate punishment for those involved in this would be opposite sex hormone treatments........ ;) :twisted:

Dismissal.........

Now let's talk about the traditional Islamic Culture birth control method for many of their slaves........*

About 3 eunuchs.........

What would be the appropriate punishment for Muslim slave masters who did that........ ;) :twisted:

Still happens in Jordan

Germany........

Other places.........

What would be the appropriate punishment for Muslim Honor Killing Murderers.......

I think that the same punishment aapropriate for castrators might be even more effective than capital punishment.......

Especially if they are given LWOP and put in the general population of a prison........

Might be a little harder to design something appropriate for Muderous Muslim Mothers like the bitch creep involved with her husband and son in the Canadian Canal drownings..........

Standard Disclaimer: Not all Muslims do this sort of villainy..... But too many do.............

Interesting mindset, Monster, interesting

a good sample of East and west dialogue hypocrisy

Monster,

issue not what they were doing to the Eunuchs @ Harun al-Rashid time

Issue the racism policy guys you say are the only democracy in ME doing to their own citizens (of Jewish faith, the real Jews)

The Russian and European gang's policy until today is to inject a part of population with drugs so that there is no dark babies .. the Semite Jews want to be blond blue eye as Israeli Ambassador in Australia said, they don't want dark babies, still today .. have you seen the blond blue eye Israeli girls and boys in Israeli PR ? ? ? .. they want 2B you guys and not that dark Semite sh*t .. they want 2B U, they ashamed 2B semite (cousin of Ossama)

As said, and you did not acknowledge, main pillar of any democracy is "protection of minority rights" .. so , where is minority rights in Israel ? ? f*ck the Pali, not even real Jews, Arab or Ethiopian Jews, are protected .. Russian and European (wanna be Jews) originating from Turko-Slave bands have befallen our beloved Palestine :lol:

Real democracy, real multi ethnic last 10,000 years, is, yes, you guessed it, our beloved Persia .. we love all kinds of babies, Tajik, Uzbak, Azari, Kurd, Lorr, Balutch, Pars and 15 other ethics .. that is real democracy

Poor Angela, poor Angela

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
monster_gardener

Re: Islamic Birth Control vs Israeli Birth Control.......

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

[..]

But why not....... ;)

Dismissal.........

About 3 eunuchs.........

Still happens in Jordan

Germany........

Other places.........

Standard Disclaimer: Not all Muslims do this sort of villainy..... But too many do.............

Interesting mindset, Monster, interesting

a good sample of East and west dialogue hypocrisy

Monster,

Issue the racism policy guys you say are the only democracy in ME doing to their own citizens (of Jewish faith, the real Jews)

The Russian and European gang's policy until today is to inject a part of population with drugs so that there is no dark babies .. the Semite Jews want to be blond blue eye as Israeli Ambassador in Australia said, they don't want dark babies, still today .. have you seen the blond blue eye Israeli girls and boys in Israeli PR ? ? ? .. they want 2B you guys and not that dark Semite sh*t .. they want 2B U, they ashamed 2B semite (cousin of Ossama)

As said, and you did not acknowledge, main pillar of any democracy is "protection of minority rights" .. so , where is minority rights in Israel ? ? f*ck the Pali, not even real Jews, Arab or Ethiopian Jews, are protected .. Russian and European (wanna be Jews) originating from Turko-Slave bands have befallen our beloved Palestine :lol:

Real democracy, real multi ethnic last 10,000 years, is, yes, you guessed it, our beloved Persia .. we love all kinds of babies, Tajik, Uzbak, Azari, Kurd, Lorr, Balutch, Pars and 15 other ethics .. that is real democracy

IMHO it is an issue because IMHO, if Islamics ever gain power like they had in Harun and Hagar the Horrible ;) times.... the same sort of crap is likely to happen again just as the Tallywacking Taliban & Al Queda sought to create a 'medieval' Sharia state in Afghanistan and as individual murderous Muslims sometimes seek to create like the Canada Canal Muslim Murderers I cited...........

they don't want dark babies,
If so that is foolish.....

And again, against the TANAKH........

And G_d's expressed opinion........

"protection of minority rights"

I would say protection of individual rights.........

The important right is to have access to weapons & mobility......

And the wisdom and will to use both of them when necessary...........

Often the government is not the only or even the most intense oppressor......

Recalling some friends who got robbed at gun point by some thugs.........

our beloved Persia
I trust Pomegranates other than individual G_d endorsed Tzaddiks like Cyrus as far as I trust other Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys in this world under G_d's curse.........

And even Tzaddiks/Saints can be difficult or make mistakes..........
monster_gardener

Oil and Hal9000..........

Ibrahim wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote:

Of course that half the parties in the Likud-led coalition would exterminate every Palestinian if given the opportunity, and several are on record to that effect. Not to mention the IDF soldiers mentioned previously.

Any claims of moral Israeli moral superiority are necessarily based on either ignorance or intellectual dishonesty, and this is why almost no nations support Israel any longer. Internationally they rely entirely on Carnies among the Jewish diaspora (understandably), and far-right rustics of counties like the US, Canada, and Australia.

If we look back at the old Spengler forum most of the vocal Israeli supporters were ardent racists. The only poster I've ever seen who was supportive of Israel but not also marred by some other horrible character defect was HAL9000.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Ibs
and this is why almost no nations support Israel any longer.
Again, take away oil & gas from the Arabs/Islamics.....

And see how much support they have against Israel.......

Or conversely add a lot of Oil/Gas to Israel and see who the Euros and others fawn over..........

The only poster I've ever seen who was supportive of Israel but not also marred by some other horrible character defect was HAL9000.
That is very nice of you to say that............. now ;)
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

monster_gardener wrote:

Or conversely add a lot of Oil/Gas to Israel and see who the Euros and others fawn over..........
This thing about oil and gas in Arab lands is utter nonsense.
I saw a US report just recently that stated that the US alone has more oil under it than all of the Arab countries combined.
Actually, with the new "finds" of oil in all of these countries, I am begining to believe that oil is just another layer of the mother Earth.
It is everywhere.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Heracleum Persicum

Hans Bulvai wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

I saw a US report just recently that stated that the US alone has more oil under it than all of the Arab countries combined.

Actually, with the new "finds" of oil in all of these countries, I am begining to believe that oil is just another layer of the mother Earth.

It is everywhere.

Hans, this all western propaganda, to fool Monster into thinking Arabs and Iranians swimming in Oil money

well ,

Iranian "PER CAPITA" Oil sales, not including any production or any other cost, brutto sells, is less than
2 $ a day .. that does not include any costs, just selling 2 m barrels a day @ 80 $/b (blended between Iranian heavy and light, FOB Kharg) .. 80 $/b is max, and that is without sanctions last 34 yrs

and

Arab mass, Arab street, does not even get 2 $ a day Oil money, probably a few cents a day per capita

All Oil & Gas money is siphoned by western agent for hookers, private yachts, Jets and recycled to west in form of buying Mercedes shares that, when time comes, a Saddam or Qaddafi is pulled on them, on Qatar or Saudi or Kuwait and and and .. in reality those Arab kings and Amirs are prisoners of west, like Saddam and Qaddafi, nobody knows where Libyan Gold is :lol:

Only sovereign in that space is Iran .. Turkey is between a rock and a hard place, could end badly, maybe another haircut like the one when Ottomans collapsed

Tragedy is, Jews, Israel, fooled too by the west .. poor Mosc*he was mislead

monster_gardener

Oil of Ensnarment

Hans Bulvai wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

It is everywhere.

Thank You Very Much for your post, Hans.
If so, it is nonsense that has ensnared and dare I say enslaved the minds of many in the World...

Particularly places that are not infused with oil.......

I remember the OPEC Oil Embargo.......

Also later remembering a ship wanting to get oil from Iran accepting a framed photo of the Ayatollah Khomenei to get the oil..........

Also remembering some Uz songs of the period......

"Roll out the barrel*
We'll have a barrel of fun.." ;)

*of oil

And....

"A bushel of wheat for a barrel of oil" ;) :twisted:

Rather liked that one......... :twisted:

Possibly true but I will believe it when I see it at a reasonable price.... ;)

How much will it cost to extract but monetarily and environmentally...... :roll:

And will it be just shipped overseas and sold to meet foreign demand benefiting the Oil Industry but not Uz in general..........

Very Wise people those Alaskans who made sure that they personally and directly would get some benefit rather than just Corps and Politicos............

I have heard of theories to that effect more or less.......

Produced during the formation of the Earth rather than from the remains of Fred Flinstone's Dead Dinosaur Dino ;) and similar prehistoric monsters ;)

AIUI unproven as of yet.....

And AIUI Oil is the main reason many geologists study Paleontology.........
monster_gardener

North to Alaska to Make Sure the Oil Money is Shared........

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

It is everywhere.

Hans, this all western propaganda, to fool Monster into thinking Arabs and Iranians swimming in Oil money

well ,

Iranian "PER CAPITA" Oil sales, not including any production or any other cost, brutto sells, is less than
2 $ a day .. that does not include any costs, just selling 2 m barrels a day @ 80 $/b (blended between Iranian heavy and light, FOB Kharg) .. 80 $/b is max, and that is without sanctions last 34 yrs

and

Arab mass, Arab street, does not even get 2 $ a day Oil money, probably a few cents a day per capita

All Oil & Gas money is siphoned by western agent for hookers, private yachts, Jets and recycled to west in form of buying Mercedes shares that, when time comes, a Saddam or Qaddafi is pulled on them, on Qatar or Saudi or Kuwait and and and .. in reality those Arab kings and Amirs are prisoners of west, like Saddam and Qaddafi, nobody knows where Libyan Gold is :lol:

Only sovereign in that space is Iran .. Turkey is between a rock and a hard place, could end badly, maybe another haircut like the one when Ottomans collapsed

Tragedy is, Jews, Israel, fooled too by the west .. poor Mosc*he was mislead

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari
Some are..........

Some aren't

The Best place with oil is probably Alaska..........

and

All Oil & Gas money is siphoned by western agent for hookers, private yachts, Jets and recycled to west in form of buying Mercedes
Sounds like maybe Alaskan consultants could be of use to the peoples of the Middle East........

Make sure some of that money goes directly into the pockets of the common people instead of for those hookers, yachts, jets and Mercedes as well as arms bought from Russian Bears and secret non Orion Rocket nuke projects that might get the place bombed or nuked.....
Monster Gardener wrote:Tragedy is, Jews, Israel, not have colonies on the Moon, Mars, Asteroids, Likewise too the West, Bears, Dragons, Japanese, Persian Peacocks