Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Hoosiernorm wrote:Yeah............I give up

What is it?
A novelty act using a Tesla coil to generate high frequency high voltage sparks from the metallic dildo worn by the Modern Girl [Japanese term for Flapper].

Note that the three assisting girls are standing on platforms insulated from the ground.

~ 1930?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ekr05T9Iaio
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Typhoon wrote:

What is it?
A novelty act using a Tesla coil to generate high frequency high voltage sparks from the metallic dildo worn by the Modern Girl [Japanese term for Flapper].

Note that the three assisting girls are standing on platforms insulated from the ground.

~ 1930?
ya mean 'fluffer'....... how did I miss this???2?.....XDDD..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

What is it?

~ 1930?
ya mean 'fluffer'....... how did I miss this???2?.....XDDD..........
Though you referred to it as simple Tuesday...
Been busy doing stuff
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Image didn't load tuesday..........;p.........

Though I guess it's in a few Tesla books, really.........

Typhoon wrote:Image

l0l at fan service........XDDD.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

hp97GjuULX8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

kewt.....<3..........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down......'>.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down......'>.........
Another data point that only serves to further convince me that environ - mentalists are the contemporary equivalent of and heirs to medieval flagellants.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Marx, Groucho predicts, back in 1932, the current US Congress:

4v3etuIw-aM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

uUfW2UJphIM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Q: Why did the new pope, even though he is a Jesuit, chose the name "Francis" rather than Ignatius to honor his order's founder?

A: Maybe to invoke St Francis' commitment to charity and social justice, or maybe just to avoid being called "Iggy Pope".
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:Q: Why did the new pope, even though he is a Jesuit, chose the name "Francis" rather than Ignatius to honor his order's founder?

A: Maybe to invoke St Francis' commitment to charity and social justice, or maybe just to avoid being called "Iggy Pope".
Maybe in honor of Francis Albert Sinatra?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

I don't think our Cardinal Bergoglio wanted to bring the Jesuits that far forward. Either that, or he was aware of his cultural references......'>........

YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:Image
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila