Dorian

Nonc Hilaire

Dorian

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

This thing looks like it is heading straight for Mar-a-Lago.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: Dorian

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Now currently category 5........'>..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

locrian your doors and stock your phyrigian, its going to cause magor damage.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Luckily I am in the middle of the state. The place beach dwellers evacuate to.

This thing with hurricanes gaining so much strength so quickly and close to land is a new development.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:35 am Luckily I am in the middle of the state. The place beach dwellers evacuate to.

This thing with hurricanes gaining so much strength so quickly and close to land is a new development.
from the few times I have been to FL, I am amazed the state even exists. what isn't swamp is sand, about 6 feet above sea level from the looks of it. pretty good record of longevity for a giant sandbar. I wish the best of luck to the Floridians.

you'd think 2000 sq foot Arks would be a popular form of housing down there.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

ZM6Ld3CdHXY
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

1NHek2wYL50
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

noddy wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:52 am locrian your doors and stock your phyrigian, its going to cause major damage.
Wg6K_RtxZ6I
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

The light green line represents the coast line of Grand Bahamas Island without a Dorian hurricane surge

dorian..jpg
dorian..jpg (91.79 KiB) Viewed 270 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

Poor ole Bahamas really did cop it.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/i-know-what ... -hurricane
Hundreds, if not thousands, are believed to be missing in the Bahamas after the country was hit by the most powerful hurricane in its recorded history.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:04 am Poor ole Bahamas really did cop it.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/i-know-what ... -hurricane
Hundreds, if not thousands, are believed to be missing in the Bahamas after the country was hit by the most powerful hurricane in its recorded history.
Very little being reported yet in the Merkin MSM. MSM still obsessed with anything anti-Trump.

The Bahama's must not be a very cushy spot to report from yet.

Hard to believe the missing/death toll will not be 20-70% of the original population.

Moma Nature is often a down right mean bitch.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Small charter FBO needs financial help in Bahamanian assistance

https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/new ... to-bahamas

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://genesiustimes.com/gov-newsom-de ... ia-cities/

BREAKING: Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after Hurricane Dorian ravages California cities