1942 New World Order

Post Reply
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

1942 New World Order

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

IMG_0270.jpeg
IMG_0270.jpeg (296.03 KiB) Viewed 7839 times
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: 1942 New World Order

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑11 May 2025 07:30 IMG_0270.jpeg
Some place I am supposed to have a 1942 Rand McNally world atlas that shows most of Europe in Nazi Red. Currently I can't find it. But it must be around here somewhere. The map you posted from 1942 is very close to the map of Europe at the end of the war. Though Germany seems to be divided along a different line.
User avatar
Miss_faucie_fishtits
Posts: 52
Joined: 10 Oct 2024 02:30

Re: 1942 New World Order

Post by Miss_faucie_fishtits »

I was made with love, or at least I'd like to think so....'>.....
Post Reply