Levitas

NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Stick_a_fork_in_it.jpg
Stick_a_fork_in_it.jpg (151.26 KiB) Viewed 24696 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: ↑08 Jul 2025 03:55 Image
Very good.
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

How do non-binary ninjas kill people?

They/them.
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑23 Jul 2025 02:09 How do non-binary ninjas kill people?

They/them.
:lol:
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Parodite
Posts: 374
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 20:27

Re: Levitas

Post by Parodite »

With a tip of the hat to Typhoon, who once pointed to the why-how distinction :idea:

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51
Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Tireless_George.jpg
Tireless_George.jpg (68.43 KiB) Viewed 24593 times

has a big smile on his face.
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16
Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51
Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.

"It's just a little bit of history repeating".





Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: ↑06 Aug 2025 05:15 Tireless_George.jpg


has a big smile on his face.
Freudian slip? The little heart border was a nice touch. :lol:
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: ↑06 Aug 2025 05:31
Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16
Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51

I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.

"It's just a little bit of history repeating".





Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.
Later, about the time Epstein really got started, when she came to the capital to testify before congress there was an epidemic of politicians drooling there.
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

expert_repair_5564_31.gif
expert_repair_5564_31.gif (4.43 MiB) Viewed 24501 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

mother_of_the_year_5564_41.gif
mother_of_the_year_5564_41.gif (4.18 MiB) Viewed 24504 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Pervbot.gif
Pervbot.gif (4.53 MiB) Viewed 24488 times
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Kerning_matter.jpg
Kerning_matter.jpg (243.3 KiB) Viewed 24347 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

The_Hamster_Hurdles_event_5072_41.gif
The_Hamster_Hurdles_event_5072_41.gif (3.64 MiB) Viewed 24347 times
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

IMG_0598.jpeg
IMG_0598.jpeg (291.8 KiB) Viewed 15271 times
Post Reply