What music are you listening too?
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: What music are you listening too?
Walking Away
There is an interesting story behind this singer.
Re: What music are you listening too?
Not a secret, the lens through which I try make sense of reality, human nature and our never ending efforts to rise above the damned ape. An effort that turns to be mostly at our own peril..
https://suno.com/s/4jOrn56BBniksNVW
A Merry & monkey wise Xmas to all
“More Than a Monkey”
Verse 1
He swings through the trees like he’s royalty,
Chest out, chin high, claiming nobility.
Says, “I’m not just a creature with hands and a tail—
I’m a legend in motion, I was born to prevail.”
Pre-Chorus
But the jungle keeps whispering, softly, sincerely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… quite clearly.”
Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
I’m a dream in the making, a mind running free.
I’m a poet, a prophet, a king of the canopy—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he’s in denial, climbing up the sky,
Trying to rewrite his own family line.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me defy.”
Verse 2
He polishes rocks like they’re precious gold,
Practices speeches he’s never told.
Stares at his reflection like destiny’s near,
But the moment he screeches, the truth reappears.
Pre-Chorus
Still the forest keeps laughing, gently, politely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… most likely.”
Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
A misunderstood genius no one can see.
I’m a thinker, a seeker, a future celebrity—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he keeps denying, reaching for the sun,
Running from a truth he can’t outrun.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
My story’s just begun.”
Bridge
Maybe dreams are bigger than the names we’re given,
Maybe evolution’s just a state we live in.
And if he wants to be more than what he seems,
Who are we to cage another creature’s dreams?
Final Chorus
So he shouts, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
More than these branches, more than what you see.
I’m a miracle climbing through possibility—
You won’t put that label on me.”
And though the world keeps saying what he is inside,
He keeps on swinging with unbroken pride.
“Yes, I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me rise.”
https://suno.com/s/4jOrn56BBniksNVW
A Merry & monkey wise Xmas to all
“More Than a Monkey”
Verse 1
He swings through the trees like he’s royalty,
Chest out, chin high, claiming nobility.
Says, “I’m not just a creature with hands and a tail—
I’m a legend in motion, I was born to prevail.”
Pre-Chorus
But the jungle keeps whispering, softly, sincerely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… quite clearly.”
Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
I’m a dream in the making, a mind running free.
I’m a poet, a prophet, a king of the canopy—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he’s in denial, climbing up the sky,
Trying to rewrite his own family line.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me defy.”
Verse 2
He polishes rocks like they’re precious gold,
Practices speeches he’s never told.
Stares at his reflection like destiny’s near,
But the moment he screeches, the truth reappears.
Pre-Chorus
Still the forest keeps laughing, gently, politely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… most likely.”
Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
A misunderstood genius no one can see.
I’m a thinker, a seeker, a future celebrity—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he keeps denying, reaching for the sun,
Running from a truth he can’t outrun.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
My story’s just begun.”
Bridge
Maybe dreams are bigger than the names we’re given,
Maybe evolution’s just a state we live in.
And if he wants to be more than what he seems,
Who are we to cage another creature’s dreams?
Final Chorus
So he shouts, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
More than these branches, more than what you see.
I’m a miracle climbing through possibility—
You won’t put that label on me.”
And though the world keeps saying what he is inside,
He keeps on swinging with unbroken pride.
“Yes, I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me rise.”
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: What music are you listening too?
Barilla has a Spotify playlist with songs exactly long enough to boil your pasta correctly.
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: What music are you listening too?
“Swept Away” - Several Fellini references.
-
Hans Bulvai
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Aug 2026 00:47
Re: What music are you listening too?
Rob Zombie is a huge fan.
very perceptive !
Re: What music are you listening too?
Become - and Let the Mystery Bend
Funky
https://suno.com/s/bvRQRisJtAfOJeKv
Gregorian
https://suno.com/s/6vbwcW8fa1glvtBG
Rumba
https://suno.com/s/G0YQl8cfcpHJb5QL
Funky
https://suno.com/s/bvRQRisJtAfOJeKv
Gregorian
https://suno.com/s/6vbwcW8fa1glvtBG
Rumba
https://suno.com/s/G0YQl8cfcpHJb5QL
Re: What music are you listening too?
The AI juke box becomes too easy.
Arab prayer
https://suno.com/s/Iw7Tes9c2HpfEorn
Milk and honey from their Hebrew cousins
https://suno.com/s/GZrciLWgMtVEnvXa
Arab prayer
https://suno.com/s/Iw7Tes9c2HpfEorn
Milk and honey from their Hebrew cousins
https://suno.com/s/GZrciLWgMtVEnvXa