The Beauty of Women
Re: The Beauty of Women
Recalled reading a comment by her about co-star Victor Mature in "Samson and Delilah".Typhoon wrote: ↑22 Nov 2024 20:44 A brief note about the brilliance bit:
ETHW | Hedy Lamarr - Inventor
"I'd never date a guy that has bigger breasts than I do."
Re: The Beauty of Women
Back in the 1980's the US military was using software based frequency hopping devices that would switch between 100's of frequencies While commercial applications might use 10 in the 1990's. Those devices were given to the Contras in Nicaragua for secure communication. The software was in a cartridge that could be changed out easily so if one was capture it was just a matter of all the others getting new cartridges insert into them.Typhoon wrote: ↑23 Nov 2024 04:14Recalled reading a comment by her about co-star Victor Mature in "Samson and Delilah".Typhoon wrote: ↑22 Nov 2024 20:44 A brief note about the brilliance bit:
ETHW | Hedy Lamarr - Inventor
"I'd never date a guy that has bigger breasts than I do."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency ... d_spectrum#
Frequency-hopping spread spectrum
Anyway I would vote Lamarr as one of the most beautiful women in history.