Levitas
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: Levitas
How do non-binary ninjas kill people?
They/them.
They/them.
Re: Levitas
With a tip of the hat to Typhoon, who once pointed to the why-how distinction


Re: Levitas
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.
Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"
I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.
Re: Levitas
Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.
Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"
I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.
"It's just a little bit of history repeating".
Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.
Re: Levitas
Later, about the time Epstein really got started, when she came to the capital to testify before congress there was an epidemic of politicians drooling there.Typhoon wrote: ↑06 Aug 2025 05:31Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.
Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"
I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.
"It's just a little bit of history repeating".
Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.