Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/india-rus ... sanctions/

India and Russia will have currency swaps in place to finance trade in rupees and rubles, bypassing the US sanctions regime against Russia, the president of India’s export association told CNBC Wednesday (March 23).

Several of India’s state-owned banks will execute the swaps under the supervision of the Reserve Bank of India, starting as early as next week . .

The US sanctions regime doesn’t extend to Russia’s oil and gas shipments to Europe and Asia, which earn Moscow more than $1 billion a day, and Russia customers do not need to seek alternative financing mechanisms. The India-Russia swap, though, is an open break with the dollar regime.

Saudi Arabia reportedly is considering accepting China’s RMB as payment for oil, but the Gulf countries have released no information on non-dollar oil payments.

Frontal attack on U$ Dollar has become main reason of fierce American reaction to Ukraine disaster

Dollar sidelining reaching a "critical mass", that would be like Samson having a hair cut .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson
if Samson's long hair were cut, then his Nazirite vow would be violated and he would lose his strength.
Dollar is "jugular vein" of American strength
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:44 am
Lol the Finns won't save you. Best bet is you and CS should head on over to the front with a rifle, you are the ones in the sling. May as well go out with a bang.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 am
Lol the Finns won't save you. Best bet is you and CS should head on over to the front with a rifle, you are the ones in the sling. May as well go out with a bang.
Putin just threatened to cut off Diplomatic relations with the US. The BBC is saying the chances of Nuclear war are much greater now. India and Russia are now transacting trade in Rupees and Rubles. And the biggest enemy of the US and the free world is the CCP.. I guess it is "But Russia!!" all the way down.

In other news Trump's charges of a stolen election are looking more plausible as the 84 million people that supposedly voted for Biden can not be found...
Last edited by Doc on Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

For Finns, best is to immigrate to India .. and stop that silly talk of NATO

India, at this moment, is the safest place on earth .. Russia AND America, both, giving Modi (India) a foot massage

Baltic first, Scandinavia next, are the most dangerous places on earth right now .. If Liberals (Biden) stretch it, that is where the next BANG could come.

BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGaGMRrBx0

noddy

Post by noddy »

Another perfect prediction.

I will also make one, China will not be starting a war with the entire southern hemisphere.

they will probably take Taiwan sooner rather than later, but the TSMC is an American strategic resource, not a Japanese or Australian one.

you and Azari really havent kept up with the news in our parts - the Colonel and I are already insulated against your imminent demise, have been for a decade.

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/201 ... 390047.htm
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 am

I will also make one, China will not be starting a war with the entire southern hemisphere.

they will probably take Taiwan sooner rather than later, but the TSMC is an American strategic resource, not a Japanese or Australian one.

you and Azari really havent kept up with the news in our parts - the Colonel and I are already insulated against your imminent demise, have been for a decade.

noddy, West, US and everybody else, rightly, agreed and accepted that Taiwan is part of China. This was agreed long ago, probably in writing and sealed.

So, what is this all about China attacking it's own province and it's own citizens ?

There is ZERO reason for China to attack Taiwan

In Contrary

China gets what it needs and wants from Taiwan , all top top Semi engineers in Taiwan work with (SMIC) in China

China does not need to attack Taiwan, just stopping Semi production in Taiwan will very hard hit not only US but WORLD.

Pretty much all highest and latest model Semi, designed in US, in manufactured in Taiwan (much more than Korea's Samsung) .. China hittin that will stop everything in US

Taiwan, according to Western agreement, is a province of China

West meddling in taiwan is same as Iranian revolutionary Guard meddling in California
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:17 am

India, at this moment, is the safest place on earth .. Russia AND America, both, giving Modi (India) a foot massage

Baltic first, Scandinavia next, are the most dangerous places on earth right now .. If Liberals (Biden) stretch it, that is where the next BANG could come.

BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWqWAi_H_9o

VWqWAi_H_9o
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:24 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:17 am

BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWqWAi_H_9o

HUH ....Do you think the Chinese are trying to buy oil to lubricate their nuclear reactors?

VWqWAi_H_9o
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:16 am

noddy, West, US and everybody else, rightly, agreed and accepted that Taiwan is part of China. This was agreed long ago, probably in writing and sealed.

So, what is this all about China attacking it's own province and it's own citizens ?

There is ZERO reason for China to attack Taiwan

In Contrary

China gets what it needs and wants from Taiwan , all top top Semi engineers in Taiwan work with (SMIC) in China

China does not need to attack Taiwan, just stopping Semi production in Taiwan will very hard hit not only US but WORLD.

Pretty much all highest and latest model Semi, designed in US, in manufactured in Taiwan (much more than Korea's Samsung) .. China hittin that will stop everything in US

Taiwan, according to Western agreement, is a province of China

West meddling in taiwan is same as Iranian revolutionary Guard meddling in California
not arguing with me, take it up with Mr P.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

They won't have to. Looks like most of the region pre-surrendered.

Lololol, whatever gets you through the night.

They will take over your internet, send in advisors, then political officers, then re-education camps, on and on.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lolololol

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:58 pm Lolololol

:lol: - looooove

What a disaster

No wonder Russia winning

Heeeeeeelp , Vladimir Mikhailovich Gundyayev , where are you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch ... _of_Moscow

noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:20 pm
They will take over your internet, send in advisors, then political officers, then re-education camps, on and on.
much like corporate america did a few decades ago - i hear now they are wanting to reset everything and take it all away from us.

best to shift to the sinosphere asap I think, they believe in genders and mind your own business families.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

-PtQJa-Himw

There no reason for Russia shoot missiles into residential apartment buildings ?

But there is a reason for Ukraine "nationalist" to shoot a missile into residential apartment building, take a picture , put it in CNN and BBC and say Russian doing this
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:20 pm

pENSnTZ6mkc

NSA has an app now "Quatum" reads and hacks and sabotages and everything ..
Heracleum Persicum

Chief of Defence Staff : Russia cutting underwater cables could be 'an act of war' Admiral Sir Tony Radakin said by targeting global communication cables, Russia could "potentially exploit world's real information system"

Act of war has become meaningless .. freezing sovereign central bank assets already act of was, "Sanctions" are act of war

Pretty sure underwater data cables will be cut .. to Japan, to Europe , to far East

That could be an blowback to SWIFT sanction

everything now legit and will be done .. the more West squeezes the more crazy stuff will happen .. in fact West more vulnerable as West more dependent on tech
noddy

Post by noddy »

the analysis to date seems to suggest that everything EXCEPT Russia invading Ukraine is an act of war.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:16 am the analysis to date seems to suggest that everything EXCEPT Russia invading Ukraine is an act of war.
natch
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:16 am the analysis to date seems to suggest that everything EXCEPT Russia invading Ukraine is an act of war.

Russia invading Ukraine is an act of war of Russia topwards Ukraine .. not towards EU or US or Japan or anybody else

Same as

NATO attacking Libya was act of war towards Libya , US attacking Afghanistan was act of war towards Afghanistan

US freezing Russian sovereign funds is an act of war of US towards Russia

and

Stopping Russian (so called oligarchs) yachts or their villas in West will be annulled in Western courts, maybe even demand for damage.

These are all Western PR to fool Joe thinking West can do anything .. West already lost this

Poor Ukranians , they the main victim .. fooled .. all those around Russia , Azerbaijan, Georgia , Central Asia they watch and understand now that they must "adhere to Russian security", all fields of security, otherwise BANG .. already happened in Kazakstan .. West (by NATO member Turkey) was trying to fool Nursultan Nazarbayev, Russia stopped that .. Turkey doing same now with Azerbiajan, am sure Ilham Aliyev days now numbered.

Russia having the U$ dollar funds and giving pay order for maturing Russian bonds, and FED blocking paying the bonds, shifts the blame to FED in US courts, FED could be liable for any penalties.

Iran went through all these last 40 yrs and won in all Western courts .. Iran got and getting back every cent of money frozen even with interest occurred ..

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/m ... onals-iran

Russians were preparing this for long time, they were observing in detail Iran case.

Re 900+ Boeing and Airbus in Russia denied parts : Russia already using Iranian channel and experience to get all parts needed .. Iranian problem is not no parts for Iranians planes but the planes getting too old .. it will takes 40 yrs for those planes in Russia to get old

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:37 am so did they get to the bottom of this ?

probe the nooks and crannies for details ?

any protuberant clues to be found ?
Yeah it's going great. These are the same science giants who said the injections were safe and effective

Heracleum Persicum

Moscow dismisses talk of gold reserves trapped abroad

Russia says all of its reserves are held in the country’s central bank vaults

“All the gold from our gold and foreign exchange reserves is in the vaults of the Bank of Russia on the territory of our country,” the regulator stated on its website.

Puttin was preparing this for yrs .. he no dummy
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3LEFYJtdI&t=32s

This is not fake .. and .. uTube (I think) was ordered to take off line .. but .. they added "=32s" and uTube got confused

Is REAL .. Video-prank with Home Secretary Priti Patel (Full Video)
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:20 am h9DtoNm0QJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DtoNm0QJA
The West has no obligation to the backward ME.

Why do these refugees head to the much despised and supposedly decadent West rather than Russia, Iran, or China?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

10 year Russian occupation of Afghanistan - Bananastan vs 31 day invasion of Ukraine.

275241936_4981008165308451_96133963297945557_n.jpg
275241936_4981008165308451_96133963297945557_n.jpg (118.94 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

Estimated Russian loses to-date:

277300779_345520974285041_2627182787287117900_n.jpg
277300779_345520974285041_2627182787287117900_n.jpg (74.96 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

List of Russian generals killed during the 2022 invasion of Ukraine

Now one reads reports of Russian troops killing their officers over heavy troop loses.

Putin's delusional dream of a "Greater Russia" is going up in flames.

No one wants to be Russian, or Iranian, or Chinese, for that matter.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.