Ukraine

Mr. Perfect

Re: Ukraine

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:03 pm Thank you for your concern.

However, Just as I don't given any weight to homeopaths regarding my health,
I don't give any weight to posts by anonymous keyboard-warrior clowns regarding geopolitics.
How about people who called this many years ago

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2233

I know everything else that's going to happen as well. You aren't going to like it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:46 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:09 pm As mentioned, right now, Indian media is best for unbiased accurate news re Ukraine/Russia clash

It says all what I posted above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zJCOQ5sdw&t=7s

Says what Russian objectives were and that those are achieved and comet next
Good tip. Western media wall to wall lies

Yeeees

Heracleum Persicum

The Moscow Times :D

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/08/ ... ing-a74908

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/c ... ons-decree

https://www.rt.com/russia/553018-russia ... structure/

There ZERO doubt all big US software stuff deeeeeep into NSA .. Zero doubt

They send info to "Authorities"

No problemo, Chinese, Russians, Iranians know this since long time

All American tech software will be phased out in China, Russia probably India

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:43 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:41 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:28 pm
The bottom line remains that Vladmir Putin played himself.

-- The idea that everyone but Putin has agency for their actions is risible.

--The idea that Russia deserves a sphere of influence with people who don't want Russia's sphere is risible.

--The idea that Russia needs the Ukraine as a missile buffer is risible too, no matter how impressive their defensive systems are.

-- The idea Russia is allowed to intervene in the affairs of other countries on ethnic grounds is risible.

-- The idea that Russia was forced into this because people halfway across the globe don't like them is risible.

-- The idea that Russia is a "traditionalist" country is risible.
All that and $10 won't even get you coffee anymore.
and?
Zelensky is begging for weapons. Your sonnet offered him no comfort
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:11 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:43 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:41 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:28 pm
The bottom line remains that Vladmir Putin played himself.

-- The idea that everyone but Putin has agency for their actions is risible.

--The idea that Russia deserves a sphere of influence with people who don't want Russia's sphere is risible.

--The idea that Russia needs the Ukraine as a missile buffer is risible too, no matter how impressive their defensive systems are.

-- The idea Russia is allowed to intervene in the affairs of other countries on ethnic grounds is risible.

-- The idea that Russia was forced into this because people halfway across the globe don't like them is risible.

-- The idea that Russia is a "traditionalist" country is risible.
All that and $10 won't even get you coffee anymore.
and?
Zelensky is begging for weapons. Your sonnet offered him no comfort
I'm pretty sure Zelensky is a big boy with his own inner fortitude.

Why should he be comfortable at all?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Taiwan, like Ukraine, is forever on the chopping block no matter how patently ridiculous China's fulminations about it are.

But the idea that we will not honor the arrangements with Europe or in the Pacific is still preposterous for the time being, even if only for the most selfish of reasons.

Whether we can for the long term be a deterrent is another matter- the HP option where Americans are sent to hell or whatever is supposed to happen for our forever crimes against Darius... :)

This "bro, if we don't start nuking Russia today bro, who is gonna love us bro" gelding chatter is as suicidal as anything else.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The alliances are broken. No one is willing to send a single soldier to die in another country now. Taiwan will be taken. Then Japan and Aus. And you will do nothing
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:25 am Taiwan, like Ukraine, is forever on the chopping block.

But the idea that we will not honor the arrangements with Europe or in the Pacific is still preposterous for the time being, even if only for the most selfish of reasons.
dunno.

I dont think you will - havent for over a decade :)

nobody is going to risk nuclear war in their own country to prevent low level war in other countries - this was obvious before, but proven now.

Mr P is kinda right on those levels.

what he is mistaken on is the nature of China and Russia and how competent they are or long term they are capable of being.

China is barely holding its internal lavender together at the moment - covid and energy supply problems have left it severely weakened, which is why Xi is doubling down on the projecting strength.

their attempt to move from a global producer to a global consumer has stalled and their is no way in hell they are going to alienate the European and Anglosphere markets just yet with complete self destruction.

They recently threw a bunch of Chinese billionaires into jail for being politically incorrect and some folks are claiming the Putin sanctions are going to cause lack of faith in the western system.

its all wishful thinking and spite dressed up as insight.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:30 am The alliances are broken. No one is willing to send a single soldier to die in another country now. Taiwan will be taken. Then Japan and Aus. And you will do nothing
I repeat:

This "bro, if we don't start nuking Russia today bro, who is gonna love us bro" gelding chatter is as suicidal as anything else.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:30 am The alliances are broken. No one is willing to send a single soldier to die in another country now. Taiwan will be taken. Then Japan and Aus. And you will do nothing
I repeat:

its the old 50's vision of america - which hasnt been true since bush 2 and nobody except americans has believed in since then.

all the things he is threatining to happen, already happened, America has been irrelevant in Europe and the Pacific for a long time now.

which is what Trump noticed, and spun into a positive.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 am

dunno.

nobody is going to risk nuclear war in their own country to prevent low level war in other countries - this was obvious before, but proven now.

pllleeeasse.....what a disaster, what a disaster here:

This isn't new, proxity warring around nukes is the norm since 1953.

It was proven as soon as Korea/Vietnam/blahblahblah.....
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:37 am
noddy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 am

dunno.

pllleeeasse.....what a disaster, what a disaster here:

This isn't new, proxity warring around nukes is the norm since 1953.

It was proven as soon as Korea/Vietnam/blahblahblah.....

well, yeh - its not new, its whats going to happen, and always was going to happen.

all of us on the edges have always lived with it - Mr P is trying to scare the desert people about lack of rain.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 am
I repeat:

its the old 50's vision of america - which hasnt been true since bush 2 and nobody except americans has believed in since then.

all the things he is threatining to happen, already happened, America has been irrelevant in Europe and the Pacific for a long time now.

which is what Trump noticed, and spun into a positive.
I missed the part where China landed marines on your shores and installed a party minder. :)
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:40 am
I missed the part where China landed marines on your shores and installed a party minder. :)
exactly.

because its a daft thing thats not going to happen.

--

i documented some of it here 3 years ago

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4137#p140289
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:41 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:40 am
exactly.

because its a daft thing thats not going to happen.

--

i documented some of it here 3 years ago

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4137#p140289
What is with everyone here suddenly documenting things :)
noddy

Post by noddy »

nodstradamus needed to make a point to el perfecteco.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

back the Ukraine.

nobody cares they are full of nazis, America is full of nazis, Australia is full of nazis, China is full of nazis, its nazis for everyone.

so they become a buffer country, unable to be part of Russia or Europe.

how does that work long term, does a Russian delegation come in and set fire to them if they start living better than Russians ?

how does this make any sense on any level , who could even think it changes anything ?

If western europe (unlikely but hey) started giving them more contracts and more outsourcing and built up the connections, how do the Russians stop that.

is it purely the symbol of "not joining nato" rather than the reality of it ?
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

how much money does the ukraine need to kick up to the big guy in moscow?

-----

How about this?

How much graft and corrupt shenanigans that get laundered in the ukraine today continues going forward?

Or is it that the Russians now have a monopoly on political money laundering, having eliminated the competition?
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/natio ... story.html
Russia bombards areas in Ukraine where it vowed to scale back
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I repeat:

Who is saying that. I’m not saying that
Heracleum Persicum

“If unfriendly countries do not pay in rubles starting from April 1, we will consider this a default on gas contracts, in which case the existing contracts will be scrapped,” the president said.

Putin explained that Russia "supplied gas" to Western states which "paid us in euros, which they themselves froze.

You no dealing with fools, Mr. European gas buyer

BIPH0zN4-JU

Heracleum Persicum

US warns India not to help Russia undermine dollar

“What we would not like to see is a rapid acceleration of India’s imports from Russia as it relates to energy or any other any other exports that are currently being prohibited by the US,” he said, adding that the United States is “very keen for all countries, especially our allies and partners, not to create mechanisms that prop up the ruble and that attempt to undermine the dollar-based financial system.”

Washington’s deputy national security adviser for international economics Daleep Singh urged New Delhi not to boost Russian energy imports, and to avoid any moves that might “undermine” the US dollar.

British and Russian FM at same time in India

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... gei-lavrov

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-60939406

Arm twisting :lol:

IMF warns Russia sanctions can chip away dollar dominance :

Financial sanctions imposed on Russia threaten to gradually dilute the dominance of the U.S. dollar and could result in a more fragmented international monetary system, IMF's Gita Gopinath said
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/31/worl ... ussia.html

Eighty-three percent of Russians said they approved of Mr. Putin’s actions, up from 69 percent in January, according to a poll by the Levada Center, an independent pollster in Moscow. Ratings of many other government institutions, as well as the governing party, have also gone up, the poll indicated.

“The confrontation with the West has consolidated people,” Mr. Volkov said, adding that some respondents said that while they generally did not support Mr. Putin, now was the time to do so.

According to that line of thinking, he said, people believe that “everyone is against us” and that “Putin defends us, otherwise we would be eaten alive.”

How unpopular is Joe Biden ?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/

And Biden says Putin should resign :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.rt.com/news/553100-china-na ... tegration/

NATO should have been dissolved in 1991 – China

.. instead the US-led military bloc expanded and cornered Russia ..

Zhao said that NATO expanded eastwards in Europe for decades, in violation of promises made to the Soviet leadership. This pushed Russia “into a corner step by step,” so ultimately, NATO was “the initiator and biggest promoter of the Ukraine crisis” on behalf of the US, he stated, adding that the organization should reflect on what exactly it contributes to European security.

Seconded
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:46 pm .

https://www.rt.com/news/553100-china-na ... tegration/

NATO should have been dissolved in 1991 – China

.. instead the US-led military bloc expanded and cornered Russia ..

Zhao said that NATO expanded eastwards in Europe for decades, in violation of promises made to the Soviet leadership. This pushed Russia “into a corner step by step,” so ultimately, NATO was “the initiator and biggest promoter of the Ukraine crisis” on behalf of the US, he stated, adding that the organization should reflect on what exactly it contributes to European security.

Seconded
But but but but Establsihment says Biden has United the World lol 😆