Given Vlad and his son(who fought the first Islamic invasion of Europe)
Levitas
Re: Levitas
Re: Levitas
What about a statue for Vlad (the Vlad that fought against the first Islamic invasion of Europe?)
Re: Levitas
Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.
"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""
"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""
"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"
Re: Levitas
I Am sure the popularity of the black plague would come back if it came back and people were told they have to wear masks and distance from others in public.
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: Levitas
The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.
"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""
"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"
[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.
At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]
Re: Levitas
Yeah these women should be allowed to have peace in their safe space.Typhoon wrote: ↑11 May 2025 08:14The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.
"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""
"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"
Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg
[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.
At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]
Seriously they were criticized as mush as anything to use the experience as an excuse to take selfies. Particularly Katy Perry who used the flight to promote her apparently failing world concert tour.
-
Nonc Hilaire
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05
Re: Levitas
Who wouldn’t also be greatly vexxed if they had even one bee in their leotard?
Re: Levitas
That would be a bit distracting to drive.
Re: Levitas
New porn site for women to earn easy money "Only Guns"


