
Political Levitas
Re: Political Levitas
Must be to Jeans"
Levi Levitas

https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Compa ... eview.html
Levi Levitas
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Compa ... eview.html
Review of Levi Strauss Company
Run by radical-left-wing activists
Re: Political Levitas
Pretty sure that hanging the banner is a crime in the UK


Re: Political Levitas
Looking at the DSoA protestor, "booing" is not what comes to mind first, rather solicitation . . .
Re: Political Levitas
Though I must say I am more concerned about Climate Change totalitarianism
Re: Political Levitas
I used to work at MacDonald's I guess I am not setting my targets high enough.
Re: Political Levitas
re The US White House and the construction of a new ballroom
I have no idea who is Greg Gutfeld, but a tip of the hat to him.Hillary Clinton: “It’s not his house. It’s your house. And he’s destroying it.”
Greg Gutfeld: "[Bill] Clinton showed us that every room in the White House was the ballroom."
Re: Political Levitas
Fox news he can be pretty funny at times.Typhoon wrote: ↑28 Oct 2025 19:01 re The US White House and the construction of a new ballroom
I have no idea who is Greg Gutfeld, but a tip of the hat to him.Hillary Clinton: “It’s not his house. It’s your house. And he’s destroying it.”
Greg Gutfeld: "[Bill] Clinton showed us that every room in the White House was the ballroom."