- New_Orleans_winter.png (444.78 KiB) Viewed 20297 times
Levitas
-
NapLajoieOnSteroids
- Posts: 275
- Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04
Re: Levitas
*may not make sense without volume on*
Re: Levitas
Whoever wrote the headline had fun doing it.
Re: Levitas
[FUK is the IATA airport code for Fukuoka, Japan.]
Re: Levitas
@xxdelta77xx446
I can't believe I just watched someone travel thousands of miles to go to an empty office building, for 43 minutes.
Re: Levitas
When the wind calls, you don't check the weather app—you check the bathroom for a **shower curtain** and head to the nearest Publix parking lot.
Jessica Marino didn't let a lack of "water" or an "actual boat" stop her from chasing her nautical dreams. While we're all out here paying for slips and hull maintenance, she’s out on **I-95 at 3 AM** proving that any shopping cart can be a schooner if you have enough audacity and a tension rod.
**Current Status:**
* **Vessel:** 4-wheel drive wire basket.
* **Rigging:** 100% PEVA Waterproof Polyester.
* **Route:** Southbound I-95 (The most treacherous of seas).
They say a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor, but a paved highway and a Florida State Trooper definitely make for a great mugshot.
Fair winds and following traffic, Jessica.
#SailingLife #FloridaWoman #LandHo #BudgetBoating #ShoppingSchooner
[Credit: Chip Leakas]